The last 20 years has seen a dramatic growth in flexible working as employees and employers recognise that the benefits far outweigh the disadvantages. In fact, a recent ‘Job Exodus’ survey conducted by Investors In People found that 34% of employees would prefer flexible working to a 3% pay rise.Read More
Author: Richard Manby
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 55 mins ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 58 mins ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23