The 14th annual Employee Engagement and Reward Summit is one of the most highly anticipated events on the Symposium calendar – and we are delighted to announce a first look at the programme for this year’s leading conferenceRead More
Author: Rebecca Clarke
Advanced report shows newest generation of professionals would risk innovative technology even if it was less secureRead More
Institute of Student Employers Chief Executive, Stephen Isherwood, will be joining our 12th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Forum as conference chair.Read More
In the future, Millennials will inherit the earth. And the Finance department. Is your business ready?
A new initiative by ACCA has highlighted 10 key drivers that are set to force change upon business processes, people and services.Read More
Research from City & Guilds Group demonstrates the value of coaching to the future of the UK workforce: 79% of UK professionals say they consider coaching useful for adopting new technologies and ways of workingRead More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22