How are diversity and wellbeing connected? Does seperating the two make a wellbeing strategy limiting? Rachel Arkle from Yoke Consultancy points ou the three signs why your diversity programme might be missing the pointRead More
Author: Rachel Arkle
For over a decade, we’ve seen a drive for gender balance in the workplace, with leadership in particular under the spotlight. Despite considerable effort and investment, many remark, that progress (even at Google) is glacial, with economists extending their prediction for gender equality until 2186.Read More
On January 9th Theresa May pledged to tackle the ‘stigma’ of mental health and demanded that from a ‘moral and economic standpoint’ employers should join her. So where does this leave wellbeing and more specifically our role in the workplace?Read More
Well, when it comes to stress busting techniques, rightly or wrongly, resilience has been heralded as THE single biggest skill to develop to alleviate these symptoms.Read More
Wherever you are at there are FIVE things you need to understand about mental health to ensure your business’ approach is considered and sustainable.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22