A staggering 67% of staff are “not engaged” in a report from December 2017 from Jim Harter of Gallup Polls and a further 18% actively disengaged. This is 85% of people not fulfilling their potential for either themselves or your firm.Read More
Author: Paula Ruane
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Less than half of UK employees were 'moderately satisfied' with the digital HR tools that their company provides, a… https://t.co/MxfWVgxUj8, 14 hours ago
- COVID-19 could be causing a significant problem for diversity and inclusion initiatives with women twice as likely… https://t.co/0bmBlO6qR7, 16 hours ago
- As part of the Spending Review, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a scheme costing £2.9 billion which aims to he… https://t.co/GwlKGz7YdD, 17 hours ago
- Thank you to Alistair from Gallagher for joining us on the webinar today - the research produced by Gallagher about… https://t.co/ceQruuDOBO, 18 hours ago
- Additionally, over half (52%) of employers want to focus on communicating the benefits available to employees. #InsideHR, 18 hours ago