Organisations across the world face a period of uncertainty, following the UK vote to leave the European Union. As politicians decide if and when to invoke Article 50, initiating the formal exit from the EU, HR professionals are planning their strategy to handle an extended period of turbulence.Read More
Author: Nina Mehta-Vania
Health and wellbeing in the workplace is steadily rising up the business agenda as more employers recognise the benefits of introducing workplace health and wellness policies.1 The CIPD defines wellbeing in the workplace as ‘creating an environment to promote a state of contentment which allows an employee to flourish and achieve their full potential for the benefit of themselves and their organisation’.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 9 out of 10 (93 per cent) UK employees believe that, by 2035, artificial intelligence (AI) technology investme… https://t.co/Kz1gwlXcK6, 4 hours ago
- Statistics show that, in the months of June-August 2020, areas in the north of England had the highest level of com… https://t.co/weXagW1gb8, 7 hours ago
- Due to the BBC's recent tightening of restrictions when it comes to staff sharing their political opinions online,… https://t.co/0iBFHKbhdQ, 8 hours ago
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, Sep 30
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, Sep 30