In February, Lord Davies released his independent review into Women on Boards. One of the most...Read More
Author: Maggie Berry
For the large majority of HR professionals, it goes without saying that sexism in the workplace is...Read More
Recently, the Telegraph broke the news that the annual workforce survey, conducted by the...Read More
I was recently involved in conducting a survey, in association with Intellect, which revealed that...Read More
There’s a lot of talk about creating the right climate for women in the workplace in order to...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22