The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has adopted an experimental statistical analysis to gain an insight into the reasons for the national gender pay gap, currently 18.4% for all employees and 9.1% for full time employees.Read More
Author: Lorraine Heard
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 3 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 3 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 4 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, 23 hours ago
- Almost half of all contractors state that they are going to continue contracting through a personal services compan… https://t.co/eVP1B6NGbq, 23 hours ago