Organisations need to be flexible and adaptable, particularly during turbulent times, stability is important and holding on to staff is key to that. Maintaining employee engagement and motivation becomes more important than ever.Read More
Author: Kuljit Kaur
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Chancellor states that working from home will not be permanent after pandemic on
- Employers should offer furlough to parents affected by school closures, state TUC on
- Companies increasing wellbeing spending due to COVID-19 on
- Public sector already faces pay penalty even before incoming pay freeze, report warns on
- New figures reveal that firms in the UK planned to cut almost 800,000 jobs over the last year due to COVID-19 and i… https://t.co/0AfpZPSMbe, 10 hours ago
- A report by the Institute for Employer Studies (IES) shows that, during the first lockdown, around two-thirds of lo… https://t.co/eEf2sIK88X, 15 hours ago
- The Department for Work and Pensions has announced key changes to the Kickstart Scheme, namely that the scheme woul… https://t.co/b3lHTC4JCu, 17 hours ago
- A new report highlights the lack of consideration taken to combat ageism in most companies, with the majority of em… https://t.co/XQPrjbeKp0, Jan 22
- A new survey finds that seven in 10 companies which manage claims have already received litigation claims related t… https://t.co/jIHOHalgIg, Jan 22