All too often customer service is just the name of a department. The UK doesn’t sparkle when it comes to customer service standards, especially in larger organisations. Since very high standards of customer service are close to my working heart, regular readers of this blog will have heard me gnash my teeth over a number of bad service experience over the years. Quite a few involve telecoms companies, but incidents of poor service are not localised only to this area.Read More
Author: Kate Russell
As HR experts we’re no strangers to situations where employees are stressed and unwell. A...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22