Only just recently the TUC called for an overhaul of shared parental leave legislation in response to only 9,200 new parents taking shared parental leave in 2018, just one percent of those eligible to do so. Peninsula Associate Director of Advisory Kate Palmer discusses why is nobody taking up shared parental leave.Read More
Author: Kate Palmer
Employers are advised to reinforce the idea that they are a family-friendly organization.Read More
Kate Palmer has a piece of advice for employers making preparations for their staff Christmas parties.Read More
Legally, there are no laws preventing office romances. How can employers determine how they are going to respond to them?Read More
Kate Palmer, Head of Advisory at Peninsula, discusses how employers are liable for third party harassment in the wake of the Presidents Club Scandal.
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 21 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 22 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 22 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26