On Friday (21 August) Prime Minister David Cameron outlined the Government plans to increase the...Read More
Author: James Marsh
HRreview has embarked on another of it’s popular focus week’s on the key HR issues...Read More
Think tank finds that London’s economy will not suffer job losses as mandatory minimum wage rises to £7.20 and that the London economy can currently support a wage of up to £8.00 without impacting employment.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Has your office Christmas party been cancelled this year? on
- ‘I would say 90 per cent of contractors fall within the IR35 rules’: Stephen Ratcliffe, partner at Baker McKenzie law firm on
- MP presents bill for businesses to publish their gender pay gap data on
- Over half of UK would support a ‘maximum wage’ due to COVID-19 on
- According to new research by Resolution Foundation, an independent think tank, young people and ethnic minorities w… https://t.co/R24VKWB8gV, 18 hours ago
- The transportation company Uber has been taken to court by drivers who were allegedly fired through the company's u… https://t.co/ZFbn45i3L6, 21 hours ago
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, Oct 28
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, Oct 28
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27