The referendum on the UK membership of the European Union is just around the corner. With it comes the possibility of a future where Britain gets to change and revisit some of the employment legislation currently decided upon by the EU. While it is hard to predict which laws the Government would include in such a review, there are a few obvious candidates that have been a thorn in the flesh of British businesses for a while now.Read More
Author: Ian Dowd
With the countdown to the EU referendum firmly underway, many businesses are preparing themselves for a potential Brexit and the effects it could have on their organisation.Read More
Ian Dowd explores how employers can motivate and retain staff and what appeals to workers in London as opposed to the rest of the country.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 8 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 10 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27