Organisations turning to intelligent aggregation technologies when recruiting candidates can increase efficiency and improve better candidate-jobs best fits.Read More
Author: Gerard Murnaghan
Being constantly switched on has become an inevitable part of our tech-saturated culture, but what does this mean for recruitment? Gerard Murnaghan discusses how to adapt to the evolution of the jobs market and find the best talent via mobile search methods.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 19 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 20 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 20 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23