Just a few weeks ago Prime Minister, Theresa May, stated in her opening speech to the nation that ‘If you’re a woman, you’ll earn less than a man’, well she was definitely spot on, as the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) has just launched its latest findings into the gender wage gap and the results do not make for a comfortable read.Read More
Author: Gary Cattermole
Recently we published a supplement looking at employee engagement. We were delighted that the special edition became the most downloaded publication that we’ve produced. Alongside the special edition we also polled our readers to find out whether they believed that engagement of staff has an impact on the success of their organisation. The poll revealed an overwhelming majority of HR Review readers believed this to be true.Read More
Here we discover how this innovative organisation set about positive change thanks to some really interesting employee engagement survey results.Read More
It’s a constant bug bear of mine that people think employee engagement simply means happy employees! It doesn’t. It’s not true, and I even have evidence to prove it. Let’s start with basics, what does employee engagement provide to the workforce?Read More
Gary Cattermole, Director of The Survey Initiative, discusses how regional differences and stereotypes can affect staff at work and how organisations can work with different personality types to get the best out of their workforce.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 20 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 21 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 21 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26