According to Bersin by Deloitte’s Prediction for 2016 report, there will be a major trend towards, “a new, design centric, digital focus within HR. Apps will become king, the cloud will sit behind the scenes, and traditional software will seem less and less relevant.” The shift towards digital and more specifically mobile learning is also having an impact on training organisations, examination and accreditation boards, and in-house training teams who are also looking to transform exam management.Read More
Author: Dimitris Nicolaides
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 14 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 15 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 17 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 19 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22