Skills shortages are some of the biggest issues facing UK businesses right now. Unemployment is predicted to fall this year to 5.2 percent; a point considered to indicate that everyone who wants to work is in work. On top of that growing control over immigrant workers is adding more pressure in some sectors. The heat is really is on for HR professionals responsible for talent acquisition and retentionRead More
Author: Deborah Rees
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 17 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 18 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 18 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26