Staff engagement has become a popular boardroom topic, particularly as its influence on performance improvement and competitive advantage are now so clear. It is well known, through studies such as the McLeod report, that highly engaged teams significantly outperform their less engaged counterparts. Some of the numbers are more than eye-opening, especially as they pertain to core metrics that determine any business’s success.Read More
Author: David Coleman
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, 18 hours ago
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, 20 hours ago
- PM announces free learning courses for adults without A-Levels #HRnews #learning #development https://t.co/QUEX6N0vrj, 21 hours ago
- Monitoring staff working from home: is this acceptable? #HRnews #software #workingfromhome #employee https://t.co/3ZbmXpsoeJ, 22 hours ago
- Around a quarter of remote working employees are planning to move companies #HRnews #EmployeeEngagement… https://t.co/oCI9h9C1Kg, Sep 29