Jeremy Corbyn has made impressive headway in turning the heads of the electorate, but he still has some way to go to get the Labour party onside if he wants to be a truly effective leader, says Darren TimminsRead More
Author: Darren Timmins
Darren Timmins explores the issue of skill shortages in UK businesses and offers the solution of looking further afield for the future talent.Read More
There’s ongoing debate in the management world about the factors that contribute to making a great leader. However, in the midst of discussions that focus on technical expertise, communication skills and the ability to motivate staff, amongst others, the importance of charisma is often lost. So with this in mind, why is it such a crucial attribute for all leaders to possess?Read More
Here at Otravida we know the importance of selecting the right leaders for your business. After...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22