The effective management of workplace health risk is an important issue for all modern workplaces. There are legal duties to comply with but also a strong moral and business imperative. What does ‘health’ mean in your business?Read More
Author: Clare Forshaw
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 9 out of 10 (93 per cent) UK employees believe that, by 2035, artificial intelligence (AI) technology investme… https://t.co/Kz1gwlXcK6, 4 hours ago
- Statistics show that, in the months of June-August 2020, areas in the north of England had the highest level of com… https://t.co/weXagW1gb8, 6 hours ago
- Due to the BBC's recent tightening of restrictions when it comes to staff sharing their political opinions online,… https://t.co/0iBFHKbhdQ, 8 hours ago
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, Sep 30
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, Sep 30