Stress. A familiar term we hear a lot. Most of us know that stress makes life that bit harder to handle and continued stress weakens the mind and body and wears down our ability to thrive. In fact, we often find ourselves just about surviving, not enjoying life much at all. Perhaps feeling like we’re just steps away from the long drop to hair-ripping, rubber-walled madness… Or is that just Marketeers?Read More
Author: Ciara Mulkerrins
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research explores the key barriers which prevent HR teams from implementing wellbeing initiatives which are mainly… https://t.co/Uj1lER8I7t, 33 mins ago
- New research by Microsoft explores the wide-spread problem of the skills gap, with almost seven in 10 leaders stati… https://t.co/yPrfGPHMC9, 4 hours ago
- New research highlights the severe impact of COVID-19 on young people and their rate of employment, with the curren… https://t.co/dk5gK6208v, Nov 23
- Research highlights that making redundancies in a fair and compliant way is a top concern for HR teams with around… https://t.co/Ar3DgQFJPN, Nov 23
- Research shows the wide-scale level of disruption COVID has caused for young people with over half of students sayi… https://t.co/Cv6dCABPJ1, Nov 23