Ramadan is a very special time of year for Muslims, yet in most Western workplaces its month-long...Read More
Author: Catherine Trombley
If you’ve had your performance review lately, you have probably received a score regarding your ability to “work well within a team”. If you are in the upper strata of management, this question has likely not come up in your...Read More
If you are an HR manager and also happen to be among the many Brits and Americans who are monolingual, you may have never wondered how Employee Benefits terminologies are expressed abroad or in your company’s foreign...Read More
Lest you think this is a posting about the influence of Freudian-based issues in the workplace,...Read More
In the US, the concept of Workplace Wellness programs has become quite popular in recent years....Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 15 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 19 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21