Being a start-up is all about design-thinking and experimentation. You try various options, test hypotheses and develop contingencies to help solve customers solutions in a creative way. Thus, when confronted with the question; “Does the CV format works?”, we decided to conduct a simple experiment of our own.Read More
Author: Cagatay Guney
Cagatay Guney is a HR professional with more than 20 years managerial experience in the industry. Here he discusses new shifts in recruitment technology, and gives tips on how best to use this technology to your advantage to make your recruitment process thrive.Read More
January is over. That means the workload for 2016 is almost over, too. Soon HR departments will be done closing for the previous year and will be moving on to 2017. Sure enough, prospective planning has already started to fill our calendars and tighten our schedules. So, let’s embrace 2017 with all its heavy load and hope we can transform faster than the competition in this difficult year ahead.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 14 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 16 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 16 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26