“The idea that the people sat round the table are not all approaching a problem with the same thought process, but instead introducing different ideas and problem-solving skills is hugely important.”Read More
Author: Stuart Affleck
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Howard Dawber, Head of Strategy at Canary Wharf Group, has stated that people are fatigued after working from home… https://t.co/qFFY3kmZWg, 15 hours ago
- As part of the Budget being announced tomorrow (3rd March), the Chancellor is set to outline how the Government is… https://t.co/KX9ULz4Fze, 18 hours ago
- The TUC found that, during the pandemic, unemployment rates for BME workers has risen at twice the speed of the une… https://t.co/9Wu0rRDwqL, Mar 1
- New research highlights that jobs held by women have been more vulnerable and prone to economic shocks and business… https://t.co/nA3XXwSLyu, Mar 1
- The number of employees on furlough increased sharply in January, a result of the tighter restrictions introduced a… https://t.co/ZbHo8DLsPH, Feb 26