Two in five jobs expected to change significantly or become redundant as a result of digital developments in next five years. Read more in our story.Read More
Author: Aphrodite Papadatou
Confidence is key in the current market.Read More
Eighty-six per cent of UK citizens think that Artificial Intelligence (AI) needs more human supervision, according to new research. Read more here.Read More
The 2019 Mission Critical HR Analytics conference will explore new trends in HR analytics and show how industry leaders have harnessed the power of HR analytics for their businesses.Read More
Long meetings and all day training sessions prove unpopular with majority of UK workers, often causing a strong sense of déjà-vu and high levels of disengagement. Should we be changing formats?Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- A new survey by Gallagher, a global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, found that only a quarte… https://t.co/FJo0TX8uwf, 8 hours ago
- New research reveals that last year, average salaries within the HR sector grew by 1.9 per cent - lower than the UK… https://t.co/DCed2d7n4p, 10 hours ago
- Women now hold over a third of roles within the boardrooms of FTSE 350 companies, showing signs that the workplace… https://t.co/kOkwRkzJLM, 13 hours ago
- HRreview had the opportunity to conduct an interview with Hae-in Kim, Director, Talent, Culture and Inclusion at Br… https://t.co/G987Sh5NBt, Feb 24
- New statistics reveal that the unemployment rate in the UK has risen to an estimated 5.1 per cent in the three mont… https://t.co/bgPcMk3xkV, Feb 24