Two in five jobs expected to change significantly or become redundant as a result of digital developments in next five years. Read more in our story.Read More
Author: Aphrodite Papadatou
Confidence is key in the current market.Read More
Eighty-six per cent of UK citizens think that Artificial Intelligence (AI) needs more human supervision, according to new research. Read more here.Read More
The 2019 Mission Critical HR Analytics conference will explore new trends in HR analytics and show how industry leaders have harnessed the power of HR analytics for their businesses.Read More
Long meetings and all day training sessions prove unpopular with majority of UK workers, often causing a strong sense of déjà-vu and high levels of disengagement. Should we be changing formats?Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research by the think tank Resolution Foundation states that the pandemic is set to lower wages by £1,200 each… https://t.co/Ynq8aZHJk2, Nov 27
- With only 34 days left until the end of free movement of EU nationals to and from the UK, HR must prepare soon for… https://t.co/qjS1mXfzWM, Nov 27
- Less than half of UK employees were 'moderately satisfied' with the digital HR tools that their company provides, a… https://t.co/MxfWVgxUj8, Nov 26
- COVID-19 could be causing a significant problem for diversity and inclusion initiatives with women twice as likely… https://t.co/0bmBlO6qR7, Nov 26
- As part of the Spending Review, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a scheme costing £2.9 billion which aims to he… https://t.co/GwlKGz7YdD, Nov 26