The Work Programme; we are getting closer by the day… With implementation set to begin this...Read More
Author: Anton Roe
Michael Gove has certainly made his mark on the education sector and his changes definitely bring...Read More
The Government’s exciting announcement about ‘The Work Programme’ has definitely created a buzz...Read More
I’m sure many people will agree with me when I say it’s a very exciting time for the skills sector.Ã‚Â The recent Comprehensive Spending Review saw the pledge to fund the creation of 75,000 more apprenticeships by 2015 and this...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research by the think tank Resolution Foundation states that the pandemic is set to lower wages by £1,200 each… https://t.co/Ynq8aZHJk2, Nov 27
- With only 34 days left until the end of free movement of EU nationals to and from the UK, HR must prepare soon for… https://t.co/qjS1mXfzWM, Nov 27
- Less than half of UK employees were 'moderately satisfied' with the digital HR tools that their company provides, a… https://t.co/MxfWVgxUj8, Nov 26
- COVID-19 could be causing a significant problem for diversity and inclusion initiatives with women twice as likely… https://t.co/0bmBlO6qR7, Nov 26
- As part of the Spending Review, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a scheme costing £2.9 billion which aims to he… https://t.co/GwlKGz7YdD, Nov 26