20 years ago I gave up my scientific research work to retrain as a stress management practitioner and psychotherapist. I discovered the word stress is used in many different ways, some people think it is the cause of ill health...Read More
Author: Ann McCracken
Stress management, Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience have all been buzz words for the last few years, but until Senior Management in organisations up and down the country realise the benefits of a physically and emotionally healthy workforce, nothing will change.Read More
Absence and presenteeism are costing UK business millions every year, but who is really responsible for employee health and what is the benefit of buying into a wellbeing scheme?Read More
For many years I have been using multisensory learning – both as a science teacher and a...Read More
Ann McCracken, Managing Director AMC2 and a Vice President of the International Management...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22