Businesses should embrace the Rugby World cup to avoid unauthorised employee absence, according to the latest survey from CV-Library, the UK’s leading independent job board.Read More
Author: Amie Filcher
Professional recruitment firms have 12 percent more vacancies on their books than a year ago, according to new survey data from the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo).Read More
Leading technology recruitment specialist Talent International as launched the 2015 Talent Unleashed Awards. It has again enlisted the support of Sir Richard Branson as the program’s main judge.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research by the think tank Resolution Foundation states that the pandemic is set to lower wages by £1,200 each… https://t.co/Ynq8aZHJk2, Nov 27
- With only 34 days left until the end of free movement of EU nationals to and from the UK, HR must prepare soon for… https://t.co/qjS1mXfzWM, Nov 27
- Less than half of UK employees were 'moderately satisfied' with the digital HR tools that their company provides, a… https://t.co/MxfWVgxUj8, Nov 26
- COVID-19 could be causing a significant problem for diversity and inclusion initiatives with women twice as likely… https://t.co/0bmBlO6qR7, Nov 26
- As part of the Spending Review, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a scheme costing £2.9 billion which aims to he… https://t.co/GwlKGz7YdD, Nov 26