Uber, the app-based taxi booking service, is facing legal action from unions over allegations its drivers are not receiving basic workers’ rights.Read More
Author: Amie Filcher
The government has launched an investigation to ensure more people can take advantage of new pension freedoms introduced in April.Read More
Workers want more education on retirement issues, with topics varying depending on a person’s age, according to a new survey from Partnership, a specialist provider of financial solutions for people with health and lifestyle conditions.Read More
National Cycle to work day returns for its third year on 3rd September. The national events aims to encourage employees to cycle to work for just one day.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 16 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 18 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27