Uber, the app-based taxi booking service, is facing legal action from unions over allegations its drivers are not receiving basic workers’ rights.Read More
Author: Amie Filcher
The government has launched an investigation to ensure more people can take advantage of new pension freedoms introduced in April.Read More
Workers want more education on retirement issues, with topics varying depending on a person’s age, according to a new survey from Partnership, a specialist provider of financial solutions for people with health and lifestyle conditions.Read More
National Cycle to work day returns for its third year on 3rd September. The national events aims to encourage employees to cycle to work for just one day.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 15 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 16 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 17 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 20 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22