Years have gone by with little innovation of any kind in the data collected by, and used by, recruiters when hunting for the perfect candidate. Generally, we’re still forced to use algorithms (admittedly increasingly accurate algorithms) to search through massive CV databases to find us the best candidates.Read More
Author: Alexander Gray-Johnson
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 18 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 19 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 21 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, 24 hours ago
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22