Earlier this week, an employment tribunal ruled that two maintenance workers, who were sacked for raising concerns about health and safety at troubled Liverpool Prison, had been unfairly dismissed.Read More
Author: Adam Pennington
Adam Pennington, employment solicitor at the national law firm Stephensons, looks at proposals to deal with the huge upheavals expected in workplaces due to the ‘rise of the robots’Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, 12 hours ago
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, 14 hours ago
- PM announces free learning courses for adults without A-Levels #HRnews #learning #development https://t.co/QUEX6N0vrj, 15 hours ago
- Monitoring staff working from home: is this acceptable? #HRnews #software #workingfromhome #employee https://t.co/3ZbmXpsoeJ, 16 hours ago
- Around a quarter of remote working employees are planning to move companies #HRnews #EmployeeEngagement… https://t.co/oCI9h9C1Kg, Sep 29