In the competition for talent, doing something to smooth your peoples' transition to parenthood has become almost a hygiene factor. And legislative, economic and cultural factors keep gender diversity at the top of most organisations' agendas.
Employers benchmarking against their sector find that maternity coaching, or - more inclusively - a parental leave programme, is now an expected provision in sectors such as banking, legal and professional services firms, and increasingly tech, insurance, media, fast-moving consumer goods and retail sectors.
Many now provide blended (online and real world) programmes, whilst others have moved to purely digital solutions.
Maternity coaching was first introduced on a wide scale in the early 2000s. Two decades on, the world and the way we work has changed enormously.
In this lively webinar, James Marsh will be discussing the latest trends and developments and the drivers behind them, with Jennifer Liston-Smith, Director, Head of Coaching and Consultancy at My Family Care, and a recognised innovator in the Parental Leave Coaching field. We will also be joined by a couple of case study guest speakers.
Register for free before 2pm on 10th October to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Managing parental leave in the global digital age – 10/10/2018 - Monday, August 6, 2018
- Securing your employees’ financial wellbeing – a best practice guide – 27/09/18 - Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- The Battle for Older Talent – best practice for 50+ – 28/06/18 - Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- The Future of Work – 21/06/2018 - Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting: What’s Your Story? – 08/02/2018 - Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- Supporting working parents in a post childcare voucher world – 22/02/2018 - Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- How to get backing from your board: employee engagement and recognition – 07/03/2018 - Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- GDPR – A guide for HR professionals – 27-03-2018 - Monday, December 11, 2017
- What’s the real impact of Maternity Coaching? – 15/11/2017 - Friday, November 10, 2017
- Leading speakers share key insights at leading Talent and Leadership conference - Wednesday, October 18, 2017