Earlier this year, Milkround investigated the minds of over 5,700 students and graduates, to find out how they feel about taking their first steps into the world of work.
The research found out much about what graduates expect in from their early careers, with interesting insight into predicted salary expectations and the disparities between males and female graduates. Other points reveal the uncertainty around internships and the pressure respondents feel against those who have more work experience or are less in need of a high salary.
Milkround will also present further interesting research around retaining employee’s and what graduates expect in the workplace, with practical advice and tips on how to introduce methods such as reverse mentoring into graduate training programmes.
The webinar will present an opportunity for you to address your own thoughts and challenges around hiring and retaining graduates to discourage job-hopping and ensuring you are developing and shaping graduates in the workplace, and our expert panel will offer recommendations around these themes.
Register for free before 11:00am on 22nd November to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Monday, December 3, 2018
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Monday, December 3, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Sunday, December 2, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2019: Business as usual? 29/11/18 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- The Graduate Conundrum: boosting graduate confidence in the workplace 22/11/2018 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- Managing parental leave in a global digital age – 10/10/2018 - Thursday, August 2, 2018
- Financial wellbeing in the workplace: A way forward – 27/09/18 - Wednesday, August 1, 2018