The link between financial security and physical and mental wellbeing has long since been established.
Employees have to deal with busy lives and the complexities of major financial decisions, as well as key life events such as bereavement, buying a home or nearing retirement. It is not straightforward.
With nearly half of the UK showing one or more signs of financial vulnerability and 46% of UK adults saying that their knowledge of financial matters is low, it is more important than ever for employees to manage and keep on top of their daily finances.
50% of UK employees say that they feel their employers care about their financial wellbeing. But is there more UK employers can be doing to help and educate their employees on financial matters?
In this webinar our expert panel will look at the importance of teaching employees good financial habits, budgeting and creating a 'savings buffer' to help them cope with the pressures of personal finance and economic uncertainty.
Register for free before 11:00am on 27th September to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Recognition & Engagement: get set for success in 2019 13/12/2018 - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Leading Digital Transformation in HR: are you ready? 17/01/2019 - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Why it pays to be family friendly: how leading employers make work+family work – 14/02/2019 - Monday, December 3, 2018
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Monday, December 3, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Sunday, December 2, 2018
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting 2019: Business as usual? 29/11/18 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- The Graduate Conundrum: boosting graduate confidence in the workplace 22/11/2018 - Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- Managing parental leave in a global digital age – 10/10/2018 - Thursday, August 2, 2018
- Financial wellbeing in the workplace: A way forward – 27/09/18 - Wednesday, August 1, 2018