The 14th annual Employee Engagement and Reward Summit is one of the most highly anticipated events on the Symposium calendar – and we are delighted to announce a first look at the programme for this year’s leading conference
Employee Engagement and Reward 2019 will provide an understanding of the latest research, data and thought leadership on successfully engaging employees in the workplace. We will hear from a range of organisations and professionals who will share key insights into how they are leading the way through engaging their employees, effective reward strategies and best practice for 2019.
Chaired by Dr Amy Armstrong, Faculty and Program Director at Hult International Business School, the conference will include speakers from organisations including Engage for Success, Ministry of Justice, National Crime Agency, RBS, Royal College of Nursing, Whitbread Group Plc, Sky, Marks and Spencer, Atos UKI and more and will feature talks on:
- How to create effective employee strategies that drive individual, team and organisational performance
- How to capture a true measure of employee engagement levels
- Developing a workplace environment and culture to foster engagement
- How to implement effective leadership and coaching programmes for line managers
- How to improve engagement across a diverse and evolving workforce
- Low cost, high impact engagement strategies
- Panel discussion on new ways of working and engaging in the future
- Using data to improve the employee experience and predict turnover
- and more!